Wolcen Studios released the new patch 220.127.116.11 for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem today on 06 March 2020.
- Fixed an issue causing right clicks on items in the inventory to be resolved as left clicks.
- Fixed an issue causing a UI glitch when selling a right-hand weapon directly from equipped inventory while dual-wielding weapons.
- Fixed an immortality exploit happening when joining a game.
- Fixed an issue causing loot to drop at one’s feet when an ally player opened a chest (the issue persists on cursed chests for the moment).
- Fixed issues causing the staff projectiles to fail their hits on big monsters and to fail to bounce on packs of monsters.
- Fixed an issue causing environmental projectiles to deal no damage during the Chapter III quest “The Gates of Fury”.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to revive several allies at the same time if they were close enough.
- Fixed a bug causing players to lose gold and primordial affinity when connecting to the game.
- Fixed an issue causing players to collide with each other after reviving from a down state.
- Fixed an issue causing some players to have two WolcenTag, preventing them from adding friends.
- Allies’ health bars are now displayed for summoned minions.
- Added minimap icons to some level entrances which did not have one.
- Fixed a bug displaying a seemingly increasing Magic Find Bonus in the quest tracking UI.
- Reduced the level requirement for tier 15 weapons and tier 4 accessories from level 60 to level 50.
- Fixed an issue preventing the auto-dash from receiving various modifiers from attack-related passive nodes.
- Offering altars pannel and Untainted reward screens are not affected by item quantity modifiers anymore.
Gate of Fates
- Fixed an issue in the computation of the Blessed Silver passive node.
- Fixed an issue in the computation of the Sparking Dart passive node.
- Fixed an issue in the computation of the Static Transferral passive node.
- Fixed an issue preventing the “Baptism by Hail” modifier of Havoc Orb to work.
- Fixed an issue leading summoned monsters of other players to block you when joining a game.
- Fixed a bug causing summons to collide with player projectiles in force-attack mode.
- Noxious Swarmwings have been reintegrated and are now properly targetable.
- Increased the scale of the Pacified Exoskeleton in Endgame.
- Adjusted the Health bars of the Harvesters.
- Improved the projectile capsule of small monsters.
- Reduced the health provided by the Tough boss modifier from 75% to 30%.
- Disabled the Regeneration boss modifier.
- The following boss modifiers now appear 20% less often: Fast, Tough, Unstoppable, Fire Imbued, Frost Imbued, Lightning Imbued, Physical Imbued, Rend Imbued, Sacred Imbued, Shadow Imbued, Toxic Imbued, Aether Imbued, Powerful, Elemental Shield, Material Shield, Occult Shield.
- As a result, the other boss modifiers now appear more often.
- The Justicar(Elite) doesn’t use his Inexorable Advance skill anymore.
- Increased the cooldown of the Justicar(Elite)’s repeated shots from 4 to 15 seconds.
- Improved the indicator of the Aurora Knight’s superior Holy Dive in order to better fit the actual shape of the skill.
- Wealth Omens now give gold every 10% Health lost instead of every hit.
- Fixed an issue causing Yudai to teleport the player out of the game area using its trap skill.
- Reduced the maximum number of summoned monsters from the Boss on the final floor encounter by 50%. This change concerns the following bosses: Alpha Svriir, Devourer, Demon of Souls, Alastor, Sadistic Thug, Pacified Exoskeleton, Aurora Knight, Demon of Flesh, Justicar and Primordial Guardian.
- Increased the cooldown of the summoning skill of Bosses on the final floor encounter from 20 to 60 seconds.
- Legendary items can’t be put in the Upgrade Rarity project of the Dark Market anymore.
- Fixed the cost of the Legendary Reagent of the Seeker’s Expedition: it now costs 30 000 gold and 20 000 production to match the Reagent Upgrade from the Dark Market.
- Reduced the value of the Area Modifier’s effect allowing some types of enemies to “have a reduction to the duration of crowd control effects received”.
- Fixed an immortality exploit during expeditions. If all players enter their down state at the same time, the expedition will now fail.
- Improved the Punisher Exoskeleton’s animation.
- Improved Heimlock’s animation during the first talk cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where Blood decals VFX colors did not match with certain levels.
- The Primordial Armor death effects are no longer affected by the movement effects triggered by player skills.
- Added a small magic effect on the female character’s hand while wielding a staff.
- Changed rotation of Female Hammer swipes to fit with animation.
- Changed rotation of Male 2H Sword swipes to fit with animation.
- Fixed missing Brotherhood of Dawn melee attack sounds.
- Added more body fall sounds to Republic Mortarbeast and Punisher Exoskeleton after death.
- Improved Wings of Ishmir cast sound with a cooldown. To avoid fatigue, this skill will now swap to a softer sound if used in quick succession (e.g when used with Relentless Pursuit modifier).
- Added execution sounds to the Chapter II Republic vs Wildlings scene.
- Fixed wrong sounds playing when equipping weapons.
- Improved English localization.
- Updated German localization.
- Updated Simplified Chinese localization.
- Updated French localization.
- Updated Polish localization.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese localization.
- Updated Spanish localization.
- Updated Russian localization.